What we’ll do for you
Our service is completely designed around what you want.
You can choose your level of support – whether it’s help with health and safety, training, employment law or more, it’s all up to you.
When you have an account with us, we’ll assign you a dedicated HR manager. They work in the same way an in-house HR manager would do and are only a phone call or email away.
We’re not a call centre, so we’ll never rush or pressure you into making snap decisions. Your HR manager is on hand to listen to your issues, offer you advice, and support you with the decisions you make.
With HR support from Deminos you get:
– One of our friendly Deminos advisors for all HR issues –
– All HR documents, including letters, handbooks and contracts –
– 24-hour support from our emergency helpline –
Employment law advice
Our expert legal team will give you:
– Advice on any employment law issue –
– Tribunal support and management –
– Tribunal insurance of up to £100,000 in any one tribunal and up to £1 million per year –
SEE OUR LATEST EMPLOYMENT LAW ADVICE
Our training is open to everyone, even if you aren’t a client with us.
The Deminos training team can work with you to create a customised training package, or you can pick one of our popular courses:
Employment Law overview / Recruitment and selection overview / Bullying and harassment in the workplace