The Deminos HR Help Portal gives you access to all the information you’ll need to successfully manage HR and employment law in your organisation.
Subscribe to our HR Portal
The Portal contains a comprehensive collection of user guides, step-by-step instructions, legislative notes and example documents that will allow you to deal with any HR issue in-house.
The areas it covers are:
- Sickness absence
- Family-friendly policies; parental rights and flexible working
- Calculating holidays
- Contracts and Handbooks
- Managing employee performance
- Recruitment and selection
- Disciplinary procedure
- Grievance procedure
Get Access to These Bonus Features
What’s more, upon full subscription to the service you’ll also receive the following:
- Deminos HR Basics Guide – all the up-to-date information you’ll need to start managing HR
- ‘How to be an Employer’ – our paperback book currently retailing for £9.99
- A discounted rate for any of our HR training sessions
- Preferential rates if you decide to sign up to our advisory service
- Access to the Deminos monthly email on key employment law cases and HR issues
How to be an Employer – the manager’s guide
‘How to be an Employer’ is our complete guide to human resources and employment law. It contains all the practical information needed when dealing with employment issues on a day-to-day basis.
The guide takes you through each stage of the ‘employee life cycle’ – from recruitment, all the way through to terminating the employment relationship. We’ve put everything in order for easy reference, and each section contains the relevant checklists, templates and documents you’ll need to keep you fully compliant with employment law.
Each section is written in plain English and outlines what you’ll need to do in any given situation. The instructions advise on any relevant employment legislation or policies that you’ll need to take into consideration at that point. Every section concludes with a quick quiz on the key points too, so you’re reminded of anything important.
The sections included in the guide are:
- Employment contracts
- Family-Friendly Rights
- Managing Absence
- Dealing with Performance Issues
- The Disciplinary and Grievance Process
- Terminating the Employment Relationship
- Employment Tribunals